You’ll enjoy these amenities almost at your door:
- a pharmacy and two local markets within a block;
- dozens of restaurants within easy walking distance;
- a Market-Frankford subway station and sheltered bus stops for five routes within a block,
- three Ritz movie theaters within a few blocks;
- the Arden for live theatre;
- dozens of art galleries;
- a farm market in the summer within two blocks;
- easy access to parks at Penn's Landing and walks along the Delaware River;
- the historic buildings of Old City and Independence National Park;
- a confectioner’s a few doors on that serves as a destination for every sweet tooth;
- a popular ice-cream parlor at the corner.
Riverfront includes two community spaces with a growing library, exercise and dining spaces: one overlooking the patio garden on the west side and one with river scenes on the east. Members may reserve a space for activities of their choosing, such as hosting a book club, putting together jigsaw puzzles, holding a Friends Worship Group, and entertaining friends and family.