Care management for today...and for tomorrow.
For those who are eligible, Friends Life Care Partners--the largest continuing care at-home provider in the country--provides members with home-care assistance, concierge services, and coordination of health care needs, as well as help with long-term financial protection. In addition, Philadelphia is renowned for its many world-class medical facilities nearby. Riverfront members enjoy a common focus on engaging in activities to help prolong independence within a mutually supportive residential community. Read about our tools for service and wellness, our partnership for health and frequently asked questions about services provided.
Residential opportunities at Riverfront.
Riverfront residences are occasionally available for rent or for purchase. We offer an array of floor plans ranging from a studio loft to spacious two-bedroom/two-bath units.
If you would like to be alerted as soon as new vacancies arise, consider joining our Priority Waitlist for a fee of $150. The Priority Waitlist provides
- First notification of availabilities and an opportunity to secure your preferred unit, when it becomes available
- Invitations to special community events such as lectures, educational sessions, and social events
- Invitation to join Riverfront residents at private community dinners.
Contact us at 1-267-639-5257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does it cost?
There are options that can be tailored to your needs. To join the Riverfront community, you can
- Lease a until for a traditional rental,
- Arrange for a lifetime tenancy agreement for a Riverfront apartment, or
- Purchase an available condo unit at 22 South Front Street and add Riverfront membership.
There is a one-time membership fee, as well as monthly maintenance and service fees. Explore your financial options and what is included in the monthly fees for each. Please contact us to inquire about current availability and costs.
Meet the Riverfront residents
Read brief biographies and see photos of the current Riverfront residents here.
What’s my next step?
Sound interesting? Take a look at Riverfront's floor plans here. Review the steps to becoming a Riverfront resident. Then take the first step. Contact us at 1-267-639-5257 or email@example.com. Set a time to visit and see for yourself.